The Social Science Research Council (SSRC) employs a diverse workforce in the United States at our headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, as well as internationally. Benefits include health, dental, vision, disability, life, and gym reimbursement; pension plan and tax savings programs; and generous vacation and sick leave. Student loan and tuition reimbursement are available for all full-time staff, and provisions are made for professional staff to continue their development as professional social scientists.
In addition, the Council offers a wide range of internship opportunities to current, recent, or returning students. Most internships are unpaid or carry small stipends.
We encourage you to apply for the specific openings that have been listed and summarized below. Be sure to follow the link to more detailed information on necessary qualifications, employment terms, and application procedures.
- Digital Communications Associate
- The SSRC seeks an energetic Digital Communications Associate to work closely with the Communications team on digital content creation, social media engagement, audience acquisition, and web analytics management.
- Evaluation Manager
- The SSRC seeks an Evaluation Manager to work with a team under the direction of the Executive Director on an external strategic learning, improvement, and assessment project for the Atlantic Philanthropies’ newly funded Atlantic Fellows Program for Racial Equity (AFRE).
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- The SSRC seeks an Executive Assistant in the Executive Director’s Office. S/he will report to the Coordinator of the Executive Director’s Office.